Monday, December 11, 2006

pimp my photo

Pikipimp is a site that allows you to "pimp" your photo. As I was bored of studying for my final exams last week, I decided to peruse through the net to see if there were any fun things on the internet that I can do and share them at the same time.

It's a pretty easy web application. You just upload your photo from your HD, pimp your image (drag and drop digital add-ons onto your photo), manage your image (rotate, crop, flip, move, etc.), preview your image, then save it on your website. As the "pimp" add-ons include various physical decorations such as beards, chest hair, tattoos, and teeth. There are also seasonal add-ons such as Christmas items (hats, etc.). Basically there was no end to my amusement as I was too lazy to open Photoshop and modify my images professionally with my own creative hand.

Members get some benefits as well. Free membership includes storage space for your "pimped" photos. You can also vote for your favorite "pimped piks" and add comments to other people's "pimped piks." You also get a basic profile to share your "pimped piks" with other members.

This site was a good time-waster for those procrastinating at school and looking for a good laugh after 15 minutes of playing around.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added up many another emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you think maybe that a websites does not provide a clear picture of
the jewelry that can assist you to choose your jewel then you're wrong. But, this requires a process that triggers a negative affect earth by melting metals or with the acid so that you can remove the gemstones through the mountings. Wearing some kinds of jewelry features a status that come with it - wearing high-end, rare, and exquisite accessories is really a sign of wealth that many want to flaunt.

Here is my web blog ... elizabethseaver.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home